Other Applicable Terms
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site.
- If you purchase goods from our site, our Website Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to that purchase.
In using our website you understand that, ‘We’, ‘Us’ & ‘Our’ in these terms shall mean Moore Large and Company Limited’. Moore Large and Company Limited is a Private Limited Company registered in England and Wales at Grampian Buildings, Sinfin Lane Industrial Estate, Sinfin Lane, Derby, DE24 9GL. Registration Number 01163012, VAT Number 746 2925 12 that operates and may sell goods on this Website.
Accessing Our Site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. All of those works are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All rights are reserved to the relevant owner or licensee of those works.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
No Reliance on Information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make all reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limit Of Our Liability
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a private user:
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for
- any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of
- business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. We will not be liable to any user for any:
- loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence),
- breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site; and
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by us to you, which are set out in our Website Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Uploading Content to our Site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload or submit content to our site you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. You promise that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of your promise. Any content you upload or submit to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute, and disclose to third parties, any such content for any purpose. This right will continue even if that content is deleted from our site. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content uploaded or submitted by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
Linking to Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. Any website to which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Links and Resources in Our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the laws of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with these Terms. You agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
+44 (0)1332 274242
Customer Service Grampian Buildings, Sinfin Lane Industrial Estate, Sinfin Lane, Derby, DE24 9GL
Website Acceptable Use Policy
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to cause harm in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site including live chat (interactive services). We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) when they use any interactive service provided on our site. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site. The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in any country from which they are posted. Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy may constitute a serious breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions: immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site; immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site; issue of a warning to you; legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all of our costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach; further legal action against you; and/or disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Reviews, comments, communications and other content.
When writing any product review, please consider the following guidelines:
- focus on the product and your individual experience using it; and
- provide details about why you liked or disliked a product. We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates
- other guidelines made known to you:
- obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum;
- advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites;
- email addresses, URLs, twitter handles, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact
- information; and
- critical or spiteful comments about other reviews posted on the page or their authors.
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
Customer Ratings and Reviews Service
All content that you submit may be used at Moore Large’s sole discretion. We reserve the right to change, condense or delete any content that we determine, in our sole discretion, to breach these terms. We do not guarantee that you will have any recourse through Moore Large to edit or delete any content you have submitted. Ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. However, We reserve the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not Moore Large, are responsible for the contents of your submission. By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Moore Large and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.