Specialist Bicycle Dealers are the founts of all wisdom in the cycling
community. In addition to making you a brew and discussing all things
‘bike', they can impart unrivalled knowledge offering an exceptional
customer experience before presenting you with your perfect bike.
We believe this level of care and understanding is required to enhance people's lives with the right bike and its one that can only be envied by online sellers and mass market producers.
When buying any bicycle, there are many points to consider before handing over your hard-earned cash.
- Is the fit correct? A simple geometry chart and size guide can never guarantee a comfortable fit which is why most specialist bike shops offer a full bike-fitting service.
- Is the bike fit for purpose and does it meet my exact needs across its entire specification? (e.g. gear ratio, handlebar width, stem length, saddle shape and tyre width or tread)
- Can I view and test the bike I am looking to purchase
- Can I return the bike for a free 6-month check-up?
- Can I guarantee the bike meets the post-purchase warranty requirements?
- Will the bike have a full pre-delivery inspection prior to hand over and meet all safety expectations?
Following your consultation, our retail partner will provide you with a Tailor Fit form. This is your guarantee of complete satisfaction. They will also provide your unique Tailor Fit reference to register your bike and validate its limited lifetime warranty.
Our Tailor Fit platform highlights the benefits of using a local expert to provide the best possible buying experience. You are sure to pedal away hassle-free, feeling enriched, safe and comfortable on your new ride.