PEAK TRAIL 2 FE
suspension allowing you to climb and descend with speed and fun. Forme have taken years of testing and sourcing to create the correct frame for the Lathkill.
Intense attention to detail has been taken when you look at the frame closely with tidy internal routing for the cables and the graphics are inspired by the contour lines of Lathkill dale in Derbyshire. The spec has been chosen carefully to satisfy even the pickiest of riders with
market leading components such as Rock Shox Pike forks, Rock Shox Stealth routed Reverb seat post and Shimano XT 1 x 11 transmission.
Suitable for multi-purpose adventures with the stability of a mountain bike and the larger wheel/narrower tire benefits of a road bike, the Peak Trail is loaded with features to help you explore the great outdoors, commute and keep fit with a comfortable, upright riding position. Peak Trail frames are all capable of taking mudguards to keep you dry and pannier racks to help with luggage on longer adventures.
- Comfortable, padded saddle to keep the ride enjoyable at all times.
- Clean look, integrated cable routing for improved cable longevity and transmission.
- All Peak Trail models feature comfortable ergonomic grips.
- Offers greater control over varying terrain.
- Larger 700c wheels to speed up your ride equipped with confidence inspiring multi-terrain 40mm Kenda Kwick Journey Tyres.
18", 20", 22"
- 6061 Alloy
- Integrated Cables
SR Suntour M3010
- 63mm Travel
Shimano Altus EZ Fire
- 21 Speed
- 7 Speed
- multiple Freewheel
- 7 Speed
- V Brake
- 640mm wide
- 12mm rise
- Cage Bearing
- 135mm Ergo Rubber
- 31.8mm x 90mm
Forme Alloy Twin Bolt
Double Wall Rims/Alloy Hubs
- Forme Alloy 32h Rims
- Forme Alloy 6 Bolt QR Hubs
- With Reflective Side Walls
|ST LENGTH (A) (CENTRE - TOP)||450mm||500mm||550mm|
|TT LENGTH (B)||587mm||604mm||624mm|
|HT LENGTH (C)||125mm||145mm||165mm|
|HT ANGLE (D)||70.5°||70.5°||70.5°|
|ST ANGLE (E)||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|CS LENGTH (F)||445mm||445mm||445mm|
|WHEEL BASE (G)||1096mm||1096mm||1117mm|
|FORK OFFSET (H)||42mm||42mm||42mm|